Friday, October 14, 2011

Standard Kitchen Heat Resistant Glove

Standard Kitchen Heat Resistant Glove Review



Standard Kitchen Heat Resistant Glove Feature

  • Protex Glove medium heat resistance
  • Excellent insulator gloves that breath
  • Machine washable
  • Terry Cloth that is nice and comfortable
  • Last a long time
Imagine being able to slip on a heat resistant glove and work on the stove and protect you hands. It easily slips off and stores easily. It is a perfect work glove for the kitchen and will handle medium heat applications. It is a great glove for metal and hot surfaces. Two gloves give you exactly what you need in the kitchen. They will take anything you need them for. They are machine washable and will last for years. Commercial grade for the highest quality glove available. Success Story: I have used these glove in my kitchen for 14 months. They are my kitchen work glove, they are still soft, I use them all the time. the quality is outstanding and I love what they do. My husband uses them for BBQ's and when they are dirty I just throw them in the laundry. Not available in stores, 2010 model. DMS


No comments:

Post a Comment